Prior appointment is a must.
For every appointment the Henna paste is freshly mixed with 100% natural ingredients.
Henna is done at least two days before the event.
Henna stain stays for about 5-7 days before it slowly starts to fade out.
- The skin part, where henna has to be applied should be cleaned with soap and water, no cream or oil should be applied to the skin
- Henna will be drawn by using freshly mixed natural henna paste
- The paste takes around 10 minutes to dry
- After the paste dries, a freshly mixed natural sealant will be applied which will help the paste to stay on the skin longer
- The henna paste should be kept at least for 4 hours on the skin, the longer you leave the henna on the darker will be the color. Bring a friend along who would help you get back home and help you with your bag and shoes
- Remove the henna paste scrape it off with a butter knife ( do not wash the paste off with water). Apply any readily available oil to scrape off the hard-to-remove parts. After all the paste is removed quickly wash the surface with water.
- Freshly removed henna stain is orange. It takes 24-40 hours for the stain to get dark
- Henna stain will stay for around 5-7 days before it slowly fades off.
- The henna artist will arrive earlier at the venue for the bride (time to be decided according to the design chosen) such that most of the design is done before the guests arrive. There would still be part of the henna left to be done when the guests arrive so they can also watch henna being done and once done the bride is free and can enjoy the rest of the evening while the artist starts applying henna to the guests
- The artist would require the following for the appointment:
- fresh lemons (1-2 pieces)
- white sugar (1-2 table spoon)
- 1 towel (preferably not white)
- 6 -8 large safety pins
- small bowl and knife
- paper napkins
Price for bridal henna is as per the design. I always work as per the client’s budget. You send me your design via whatsapp and I shall tell you the price. You can also tell me your budget and I would adjust the design as per your budget. Travelling cost is applicable if the appointment is at the client’s venue.